Wednesday 19 November 2008

More Sequential Writs

I've been so busy with NaNoWriMo and the ML project that I really haven't done much in terms of comics scritps.

Land Of Fog is advancing slowly through its first revising stage and I'm doing the odd bits in A View Of The Mountain. Until the 30th of november nothing much will be happening in the other fronts.

My hope is that this rhythm of writing just over 4 000 words per day will be sustained afterwards (a bit difficult when revising comes in...) and I can head back into comics and scripts that are still flying about in my head.

I've had a few more ideas in the meantime but nothing has really been explored much.

Now is simply not the time!

Now it's time to let creativity run loose and be totally unafraid of being completely inconsequent and foolish!

Peace

No comments: