Saturday 20 March 2010

MORTO ÁRVORE BESTA

Is finished...

It's now 0.43am, Saturday barely started and my book is finally finished.

Well, as finished as these things get...

But it's 119 chapters strong, 302 pages long (A4), totalling 136145 words.

And enough stats!

Next phase is to actually read the whole thing again and see if this crazy structure I've given it makes any sense.
Probably chop a chapter or two along the way...

Just happy that this big project has reached some sort of conclusion. Now I want to start to look into competitions and sourcing out a few publishers... Send out a few copies to some friends and see what they think...

But, one thing I can tell you now: my next project is going to be completely different from this one. I want an adventure story, probably SF, something that will be easy to map out...
(I've got just the thing...)

Anyway just to say hello.
I'm back!

Hope you are well!
peace.

No comments: