Tuesday 6 January 2009

Off To Meditatabout

The New Year has arrived.
I don't know what all of you have been up to but let me tell you that I spent most of my time during the holidays either playing Nintendo Wii with my little cousins or sleeping or seeing films or (yes, even a bit of that) writing.

So, how are things looking writs wise?

Well, I'm about to complete the first draft of my fourth book called LAND OF FOG.

(just give me an hour or so and you'll have another post in here with the first chapter)

And I managed to more or less type up everything with A VIEW OF THE MOUNTAIN.

But...
(the catch is...)
Tomorrow I'm off to Myanmar for a meditation retreat at Panditarama Forest Monastery!

http://www.saddhamma.org/index.html

Hopefully this will clear my head a bit more!

I'll be back in early february to continue with the writings. So, apologies if you try to get in touch with me in the meantime and I don't reply: I'll be without internet connection for a month.
And no mobiles either.
Or letters.
Thus giving plenty of room for contemplation.

Hope you all had a lovely holiday and that you are well and happy!
Always!

peace

No comments: