Friday 3 April 2009

Frenzy!

The Frenzy has started!

And yet the world seems to go about unchanged...

Strange?
Not really. I mean we're talking about the ScriptFrenzy here, where over 10,000 people world wide take their swing at writing scripts...

We remain ignored for the most part - but alive and kicking!

I have two projects this month.

One is a comedy.
The other a drama.
One is for teens with some cheekiness.
The other is for adults with some explicit scenes.
One is live action.
The other an anime.
One is called T.A.F. (or NON-STOP, I still haven't decided...)
And the other is called INTIMACY.
One I know exactly how it's going to end.
The other I don't have a clue.
For both I already have a few scenes in mind.
And I love both of the ideas.
What can go wrong?!!

I've written 20 pages to INTIMACY but only 9 for TAF.

My aim this month is to juggle three things. These two babies and the comics epic that's been around these posts for months now...

I feel like that old man in Hemingway's The Old Man And The Sea. Catching the fish of a lifetime and struggling against everything to conquer it. Even bringing it to shore for the whole world to see kind of loses some of its meaning.

I just want to have it ready.
That's it.
Simple.

(upwards and onwards...)

peace.

No comments: