Thursday 5 March 2009

More Views For A Mountain

Well, this script is finally taking form!

During the last few days I've been shuffling and re-shuffling it in my head and it's starting to look like something I'd like to read!

I'm on page 43 (out of 250!) of this first (readable) draft.

I'm hoping today I'll be able to re-write a scene in which some of the councillors argue amongst themselves (the King just watches for most of the time) about the pros and cons of their decision making, in trying to set out possible paths for the kingdom.

This is going to be a weird (but hopefully pleasant!) mix between fable and social design.
(joana b., you're going to have to read this one...)
It's really interesting to see how certain economical and social viewpoints shape the interaction between countries and, obviously, between the ruling elite and the people.
I'm not aiming at doing a graphic dissertation on the subject but I am aiming at raising awareness to a few ideas that I feel are still very much relevant today and, obviously, tying it all with spirituality.

Peace!

No comments: