Friday 16 April 2010

Script Frenzy Day 15 part three...

After finishing chapter 22 I made a headstart on chapter 23 taking it up all the way until the moment where Roanoke and Jennifer have to face Murrau.

Before this though I read half of The Astonishing Wolf-Man Volume 3 and revised it too. Even though I felt quite disappointed with it. But sometimes that's when you learn more. Since I've been working on my plot quite a bit so that, even on this first draft things stick together coherently (or as close to as I can manage) it was very easy to see how much Robert Kirkman didn't do... But, I guess I learned something from that so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

since I was feeling a bit tired I decided to go to bed around nine. And because my mind was feeling a lot lighter than it had in the last few days I decided to switch on the alarm clock for just after 3am since I was pretty sure I wasn't going to wake up by myself like in previous days.

Which proved to be right...

peace

No comments: