Thursday 15 April 2010

Script Frenzy Day 15 part two...

Chapter 22, Free Of All Fathers is now completed. This is one that is going to need quite a bit revising. Some good moments but I felt Roanoke's parents backstory wasn't convincing enough. It needs some polishing... but it's done! And, in any case a couple of nice scenes did surface and some of the plot holes I knew I had were resolved. So, all in all, not a bad day's work!

It's now almost 6pm. I still haven't slept even though I did rest for a couple of hours. Nothing like some reading, some food and a hot bath!

I think I'm gonna have a mini-break and then jump into chapter 23. This is going to be one of the big ones and, even though I've resolved a major plot hole, I still don't know how the confrontation between Murrau and Roanoke will be - this also needs to be a major one...

Guess I'll have to write it to find out, right?!

peace.

No comments: